Have you ever wanted to have a glamour or boudoir session but you haven't yet? Why? You don't really need a reason, but here are a few:
You look amazing
You have a new outfit/new hair/new tattoo
You just went through a big change or you're about to
You need a huge confidence boost
Your beauty or boudoir shoot can be as glamorous, natural, sexy, or comfy as you want.
A session is $350 and includes our styling, our session, professional hair and makeup, and a meeting after your session to make our final selections before ordering your print collection.
I designed the collections to have beauty session or boudoir session specific products, but we can overlap them as well. There are books, wall portraits, and several options for portrait presentation boxes. I help you decide. That's what I'm here for.
*I now have a dedicated boudoir space in the studio... not just for the ladies...guys...you can do it too. There's a whole dudoir thing. Couples boudoir shoots are also a thing now. Message me.
Book your session today!
HOW DO I PREPARE?
- For things like hair coloring or tanning, make sure you give enough of a window that if something were to go wrong, there's enough time to fix it.
- For hair and makeup, just come with a clean face and dry hair. (If you get dry skin like I do, maybe some exfoliation.)
- Do what you are likely to do about body hair. (You know what I'm saying...if you take it off, do that. If you like it, keep it. You do you.)
- If you do your nails, then a fresh mani/pedi is great. If you don't, just clean nails are good.
- Lip balm. Make sure to use some lip balm. Maybe even some lip exfoliation. But definitely lip balm. I would say this is the most important thing.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
This is pretty dependent on style and we will definitely talk about this before your session. I can even come help you pick something out. But, generally:
For beauty portraits, bring 4 or 5 outfits. Things that make you feel good. Sparkly things and fancy dresses are always fun. And something black. Remember to bring some jewelry.
For boudoir, bra and undies sets, sweaters, shawls, fun shoes, jewelry, t-shirts. This really depends on your style.